Wednesday 7:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Start your day with a complimentary breakfast.
Wednesday 8:00 - 9:50 a.m.
Hands-On: Web Scheduling, Load Tracking, and Delivery Ticket
In our last few releases of aSa ex, we have introduced a wealth of new enhancements to our operations modules. In this session, you’ll make sample production and delivery plans using the new web-based Scheduling interface. Additionally, you’ll see how flexible load building can be: split control codes onto multiple shipments, create delivery tickets from on-the-fly loads, and much more.
Up to Speed: New Features in 2D CAD/Detailing
In this session, you’ll explore MicroStation Connect and learn about Connect administration options. New features in aSa Project Manager and other enhancements will also be covered.
Wednesday 10:10 a.m. - Noon
Hands-On Workshop: Advanced ProRebar
Dig deep into new and advanced features of ProRebar. Through instructor-led exercises, you will learn and practice skills you can start using on your BIM projects back at the office.
Product Demo: Get to Know ProConcrete and ProRebar
Owners, detailing supervisors, and detailers: if you haven’t made the leap to 3D modeling yet, but want to find out what it’s all about, come to our product demo. We’ll give you a high-level overview of our 3D detailing suite and show you the benefits of BIM in today’s construction industry. (This is a demo, not a training session.)
Wednesday Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch is on us. Enjoy the meal and share ideas with your fellow attendees.
Wednesday 1:00 - 2:50 p.m.
5G: An Overview of aSa’s Next Generation Solution
We are hard at work designing and developing our fifth generation (5G) rebar software solution. At this overview session, you’ll learn:
- Why we decided to make 5G a cloud-based solution.
- Why 5G does not require Sage or other third-party accounting solutions for rebar contract management.
- How we’ve simplified the work flow to eliminate repetitive modules and processes.
- How 5G makes it easy to set up security and share information across your enterprise, even if you have multiple companies, regions, and locations.
The overview session provides important background for the 5G sessions that follow.
Wednesday 3:10 - 5:00 p.m.
5G Round Table: Common Information
In this hands-on session, you’ll take 5G modules for a test drive and provide feedback to help steer our continued development. Common Information includes modules and data shared throughout the system:
- System Manager – Users, employees, and the overall structure of your enterprise
- Business Partner – Customers and vendors
- Environment Editors – Settings and values used for order processing, operations, and accounting
- Inventory – Products that you fabricate, track, and sell
Wednesday 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
We'll shuttle to Pittsburgh's historic North Side to visit the city's oldest and largest brewery. Penn Brewery features delicious and authentic German food, traditional American fare, and, of course, great craft beer.